Friday, January 8, 2010

Porphyria's Lover

For almost a month now, I've found that someone has rediscovered something for me. my first thought was to torture the fuck out of him like he did me..but I'm not like that and can't honestly bring myself to do it. Is it so wrong to want to do it though? I know it is, but Im going to lie to myself and say it's healthy. ha. anyways..it's not my fault that he got trashed and emailed me his feelings. Of course it did depress me at first, knowing that six years of emotion was wasted and now that I know I feel nothing past friendship, he wants more. seriously? lame.
he "needs to move past me." Well, let me just say..he wasnt even that awesome of a boyfriend...and I was a good girlfriend to him. so I hope it all equals out. I know that's harsh, but karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment