Tuesday, September 22, 2009

doth thou prefer the -astic? I do.

So I've begun to realize how much I've changed in the course of two months. Actually, I think this began four months ago, when I became disgusted with the person I had been forged into. I can even quote a friend saying how I've "come out of my shell." I've become a lot happier and more outgoing, and I have to say that I blame west side sheetz. If I weren't working there, I would still be isolated from society as I had been for the last two years of my existence.
Although, I do seem to fall back into my previous state of mind from time to time. Blah. Let’s put it this way—if I were schizophrenic, there would be Cait and Caitlin. Caitlin is slooowly leaving, with her timid exterior and terrified-of-everything composure. Good riddance. Wave goodbye!!
I know this is coming out weird, and I don’t mean it to, but I like the new me. I enjoy not being scared of everything, constantly worrying about trifle experiences. III can go into Victoria Secrets. Talk about bravery.
…okay it’s not that brave, but I never could muster up enough bravado to go in there.
And I’m going to end it on that awkward note, because! I had to get it out, annnnd I have to read more Jane Eyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment