Friday, September 4, 2009

oh what musings..

I'm going to begin by blaming Josh for this blog. For those who don't know Josh--sucks to be you, man. I was going to use my old journal, which was shared with another, but I couldn't bring myself to erase our messages of love/distrust (depending on how the day was going) of the world.
Just a word of warning--This will be filled with angry posts. I'm good for those...and when I write in anger, my grammar skill depletes. Just muscle through it, you might get a laugh.
All day, I've been trying to pump myself up enough to actually post some writing on here. As of right now, I can't admit to that working, so you'll have to wait for my writing because I'm a big baby.

Note to self--expired white out acts more like melted marshmallow. Throw away white out.

2 comments:

  1. I take all blame onto myself and share no credit with anyone. Being me rocks.

    [bow] Oh, how very traditional Asian of me. Or is it? You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rightfully should take the blame, you lil asian.

    ReplyDelete