Monday, May 31, 2010

I need to stop reading and play more video games

I've decided to make a real post due to the fact that...This morning has been quite a morning. So I wake up at 3:30 due to a nightmare about zombies trying to eat Gabriel (my brother) and myself. I really need to stop reading zombie books. So I lay in bed till close to four, listening for the impending moan from my undead assailants...because I'm still too tired to use common sense and too freaked out to fall back asleep.
That's when I hear the noises.

It sounds like thumping and scratching on the outside of the house. I tell myself it's just the cats...because that's logical, right? ...So I creep down the hallway with the only weapon I can find in my room, a pen. How wonderfully Cait, I know. (Eye roll) Anyways, I creep down the hall to find both cats passed out on the couch. No one in the house awake besides me, and, from what I can see, nothing outside.

By this time, I'm completely awake, so I opt for a shower and then some Invader Zim before work. Upon my exit from the shower, Cheese is frantically running from the living room to the entrance, looking out the windows. Annnnd I'm in game mode again. Cause I rock. I look outside to find the one responsible for all this trouble. God damnit.

Annnd the raccoons are back. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment